Kallee and Tamara

Kallee and Tamara
A Beautiful Summer Day.

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen
I am so pretty!

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005
I loved to pose for the camera.

Hat Girl.

Hat Girl.
The things I do for my mom!

Happiness.

Happiness.
Bubby knows how to scratch a tummy.

Best of Friends.

Best of Friends.
Mine! No, Mine!, No Mine!!!

Whew !

Whew !
Bubby wears me out!

This is the Life.

This is the Life.
Just relaxing with bubby.

Kallee and Mr. Monkey

Kallee and Mr. Monkey
See Mr. Monkey? Wanna play?

Miss Cool.

Miss Cool.
I loved to wear my shades.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Westminster

Well, the 2007 Westminster Kennel Club show has come and gone. A beautiful English Springer named James, was named Best in Show. He was really quite handsome, and well handled. When I was grooming, I groomed many Springers. I was so surprised how many of them that came to me from another groomer, had the wrong pattern set on them if they still had a full coat. Most pet English Springer's are done in what is called a Kennel Clip, which is one length all over. Usually done with an 5F or 7F Oster blade. The head done as the standard states.

No comments: