Kallee and Tamara

Kallee and Tamara
A Beautiful Summer Day.

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen
I am so pretty!

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005
I loved to pose for the camera.

Hat Girl.

Hat Girl.
The things I do for my mom!

Happiness.

Happiness.
Bubby knows how to scratch a tummy.

Best of Friends.

Best of Friends.
Mine! No, Mine!, No Mine!!!

Whew !

Whew !
Bubby wears me out!

This is the Life.

This is the Life.
Just relaxing with bubby.

Kallee and Mr. Monkey

Kallee and Mr. Monkey
See Mr. Monkey? Wanna play?

Miss Cool.

Miss Cool.
I loved to wear my shades.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dog Saves Brothers.

Family Pet Saves Two Brothers' Lives in Charleston House Fire
Posted Tuesday, October 23, 2007 ; 07:44 AM
Updated Tuesday, October 23, 2007 ; 07:49 AM
Home on South Park Road destroyed by blaze.
CHARLESTON -- The barking of a family pet helped save the lives of two brothers living in a house that caught fire in Charleston Tuesday morning. The blaze broke out shortly after 2:00 a.m. at a home in the 1000 block of South Park Road.
The brothers were woken up by their pet, noticed smoke inside the residence home, and called 911. When they went outside, they found that the roof was on fire. The house was a total loss. Investigators are still looking into the cause.

No comments: