Kallee and Tamara

Kallee and Tamara
A Beautiful Summer Day.

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen
I am so pretty!

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005
I loved to pose for the camera.

Hat Girl.

Hat Girl.
The things I do for my mom!

Happiness.

Happiness.
Bubby knows how to scratch a tummy.

Best of Friends.

Best of Friends.
Mine! No, Mine!, No Mine!!!

Whew !

Whew !
Bubby wears me out!

This is the Life.

This is the Life.
Just relaxing with bubby.

Kallee and Mr. Monkey

Kallee and Mr. Monkey
See Mr. Monkey? Wanna play?

Miss Cool.

Miss Cool.
I loved to wear my shades.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pets Visit Santa At Mall In Barboursville, WV.

On Sunday, Dec. 16, '07, Santa had his picture taken with some local dogs at the Huntington Mall, in Barboursville, WV. The jolly old elf’s early morning workout was for a good cause — it was the mall’s pet photo day with Santa from 9 to 11 a.m. Many pets and their humans braved the cold and gusty winds for this great treat and a good time. Andy Wilson of Reflections said this was the second pet photo day they’ve had at the mall this season.


Wilson, who also snapped a photo of his hounds Wiggles, Rocky and Cali, said it was good to be out at the mall with so many happy pet owners and pets. The Wilsons have had a rough week. The family had put down two of its sick and aging pets, Whiskers, a 20-year-old cat, and Zoie, a 15-year-old German Shepherd.


This event happens each year. My condolences to the Wilson's for the very hard, but responsible decision to end their aged pets pain. Merry Christmas to everyone and a very happy New Year.

No comments: