Kallee and Tamara

Kallee and Tamara
A Beautiful Summer Day.

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen
I am so pretty!

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005
I loved to pose for the camera.

Hat Girl.

Hat Girl.
The things I do for my mom!

Happiness.

Happiness.
Bubby knows how to scratch a tummy.

Best of Friends.

Best of Friends.
Mine! No, Mine!, No Mine!!!

Whew !

Whew !
Bubby wears me out!

This is the Life.

This is the Life.
Just relaxing with bubby.

Kallee and Mr. Monkey

Kallee and Mr. Monkey
See Mr. Monkey? Wanna play?

Miss Cool.

Miss Cool.
I loved to wear my shades.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Voice your opinion about Michael Vick's dog fighting ring.

http://blog.myspace.com/thehumanesociety

In the Herald Dispatch, they have a "dog" blog, and the blogger finally has some really useful information! Use the above address and click on the link to send a letter to the NFL about Michael Vick's involvement in dog fighting. The NFL has not suspended him, but suspended PacMan Jones before he was found guilty for an incident that didn't involve cruelty to animals. What makes Vick so special. He abuses animals. Dog fighting is a "sport" that is unfortunately gaining popularity in the US. Use your words to tell the NFL that their treatment of this situation is unacceptable.

No comments: