Kallee and Tamara

Kallee and Tamara
A Beautiful Summer Day.

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen
I am so pretty!

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005
I loved to pose for the camera.

Hat Girl.

Hat Girl.
The things I do for my mom!

Happiness.

Happiness.
Bubby knows how to scratch a tummy.

Best of Friends.

Best of Friends.
Mine! No, Mine!, No Mine!!!

Whew !

Whew !
Bubby wears me out!

This is the Life.

This is the Life.
Just relaxing with bubby.

Kallee and Mr. Monkey

Kallee and Mr. Monkey
See Mr. Monkey? Wanna play?

Miss Cool.

Miss Cool.
I loved to wear my shades.

Friday, November 23, 2007

New Toy Prissypants.

In May of this year, my sub-division at Frazier's Lane in Lesage, WV, had the community yard sale. One of my neighbors had a huge tub full of dog toys. I bought them and have given most of them to my dog and my neighbor's dog, Eli. (his picture is on this blog; the little Australian Shepherd). The others I am taking to Little Victories when I have my next meeting with Sue. Have you ever noticed how your dog acts when you give them a new toy? My dog, Chance, gets the "prissypants," as I call it. He got to get his last toy out of the bag. He rooted around, actually threw a couple out of the bag, searched around till he finally found the "right" one. He took off toward the bedroom like he had turned on his after-burner. He got on the bed and then jumped off and actually prissed through the hallway into the living room. And, when he gets a new toy, he carries it everywhere. He will even pee holding it in his mouth. It is so funny. Just thought I would share that little story. If you have a funny story, leave it as a post and I will post it.

No comments: