Kallee and Tamara

Kallee and Tamara
A Beautiful Summer Day.

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen
I am so pretty!

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005
I loved to pose for the camera.

Hat Girl.

Hat Girl.
The things I do for my mom!

Happiness.

Happiness.
Bubby knows how to scratch a tummy.

Best of Friends.

Best of Friends.
Mine! No, Mine!, No Mine!!!

Whew !

Whew !
Bubby wears me out!

This is the Life.

This is the Life.
Just relaxing with bubby.

Kallee and Mr. Monkey

Kallee and Mr. Monkey
See Mr. Monkey? Wanna play?

Miss Cool.

Miss Cool.
I loved to wear my shades.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Eli Update

Hey everyone. Just a little update on my favorite new student. Eli is coming along well. Today, my husband, Charles gave Eli a small stuffed football. He took it and immediately ran up on his porch and got in his chair. Then he came back to the fence and tried to get Chance to play with him. Chance could be less bothered by this "whippersnapper." Unfortunately, Chance is extremely jealous, of anything or anyone that takes my attention from him. I have done this by keeping him with me constantly and always having a hand on him, whether I am petting him or just laying my hand on him. I did the same thing with Kallee, but she was more tolerant of people and things. If I leave Chance inside when I go over next door to work Eli, he stands on the love seat and looks out the window and whines. If I leave him outside, he runs the fence and barks. I can give him the signal for "no bark", and he will quit, but will resume shortly thereafter. We are working on this. More to come. Picture coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, love the blog. Great pics.

Tamara Myers-White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.