Kallee and Tamara

Kallee and Tamara
A Beautiful Summer Day.

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen

Madam Kallee, CTD, CGC - 1994-2005 - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen
I am so pretty!

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005

Kallee, T.D.I., CGC - Certified Therapy Dog and a Canine Good Citizen - 1994-2005
I loved to pose for the camera.

Hat Girl.

Hat Girl.
The things I do for my mom!

Happiness.

Happiness.
Bubby knows how to scratch a tummy.

Best of Friends.

Best of Friends.
Mine! No, Mine!, No Mine!!!

Whew !

Whew !
Bubby wears me out!

This is the Life.

This is the Life.
Just relaxing with bubby.

Kallee and Mr. Monkey

Kallee and Mr. Monkey
See Mr. Monkey? Wanna play?

Miss Cool.

Miss Cool.
I loved to wear my shades.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Update on Eli.

Well everyone, I got to work Eli yesterday. Wow, what a bundle of love. He is absolutely cute. That is all I can say. Just cute! We had play time for about 5 minutes and then we started to work on what the word "easy" means. I use this word when a puppy or adult dog gets a bit too rowdy. We are also working on not jumping up on everyone. He is just so happy to see someone. I use the 4 on the floor method. If Eli keeps 4 paws on the floor, he gets love and a small treat. If he jumps up, he is told NO, and I don't touch him. He is doing great with that. I can tell him "Eli, 4 on the floor", and he will immediately drop to 4 feet. We have a long way to go, though. Well, I will be updating Eli's progress as we learn something new.

No comments: